Capellini with pepper and paprika
- 45 minutes
Recipe in collaboration withCook 'n' Roll
For 3 persons
onion (cut into half rings)
clove of garlic (finely chopped)
salted gherkin (Malossol)
blond bier, not too bitter
Soubry capellini is one of the classic long pasta products. Soubry capellini is long and fine and goes perfectly with tomato sauces and all types of fish. Try a plate of Soubry capellini with a piece of cod, delicious!
Capellini whole wheat
Soubry wholewheat capellini is the wholewheat version of the traditionally long Soubry pasta. Whole wheat capellini, a source of dietary fibre, good for your digestion and very healthy. Try a plate of Soubry wholewheat capellini with rolled sole or tomato sauce, delicious!
Soubry bio capellini is a variation of one of the classic long pasta products. Soubry bio capellini is made from organically grown wheat. Long and fine, this capellini goes perfectly with tomato sauces and all types of fish. Try a plate of Soubry bio capellini with a piece of cod, delicious!
Control system: BE-BIO-01
- Cut the peppers into 3 cm pieces and the pickles into strips.
- Over low heat in a thick-bottomed pan, sauté the onions and garlic in olive oil until translucent.
- Add the peppers and spices, mix well and sauté together. Sprinkle the flour over the vegetables.
- Add beer, water and tomato puree and mix. Cook over low heat for about 30 minutes until peppers are tender.
- If necessary, reduce the sauce over high heat to get a firm consistency.
- Cook the pasta al dente as directed on the packaging and mix with the sauce.
- Serve with a few strips of pickled gherkin.