- 30 minutes
- 12 minutes
- 1 hours 40 minutes
For 5 bread(s)
unsalted butter at room temperature
Flour for 6 Cereal bread
The varieties of bread flour from Soubry have been specially developed to obtain a perfect result in the bread baking process, even with bread machines that demand a very high flour quality. Soubry bread flour contains a lot of high-quality proteins. These guarantee bread with a perfect crumb structure and a golden brown crust. These flour types form the base to which you simply have to add water, yeast, salt and other ingredients depending on the recipe.
This flour blend is bursting with vitamins (A, B and E), minerals and fibre. A true flour of character based on wheat, rye, oats, corn, barley and spelt, supplemented with soy.
- Sprinkle the hazelnuts on a baking tray and roast them in a preheated oven at 220°C for five minutes. Allow to cool and place on a kitchen towel. Fold the towel and rub between your hands. This makes it easy to remove all the skins. Add the walnuts and chop both into pieces.
- Put the flour and chopped nuts in a mixing bowl. Break the yeast and sprinkle over the flour. Now pour the water into the flour and mix well. Add the salt. Once the ingredients start to mix and the dough begins to form, add the butter. Continue to knead it into a smooth dough.
- Roll the dough into a ball, cover with a kitchen towel and allow to rise for 30 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 100 g pieces. Roll into a ball, cover and allow to rise for 10 minutes.
- Press the dough balls flat again and reshape into balls. Place your hand on the dough and make a twisting motion. Start pushing with the palm of your hand and make the dough come towards your fingers. Do not lift your hand, it should be in contact with the work surface at all times. Arrange the dough pieces on a baking tray, cover with a kitchen towel and allow to rise for 60 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C. Bake the bread for 10 to12 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool on a wire rack.
For even more flavour, replace the butter with 2 tablespoons of nut oil.
For a good crispy crust, you can add some steam. To do this, put a bowl of pebbles in the oven. Let this heat along with it. Just after the oven warms up, then pour half a coffee bag of water on top of the pebbles. Be careful not to get burnt by the steam.