Spaghetti with scampi and dill
- 20 minutes
Recipe in collaboration withAs Cooked by Ginger
For 4 persons
shallots (finely chopped)
meat stock cubes
glasses of white wine
stalks of fresh dill (chopped)
salt and pepper
Soubry spaghetti fine belongs to the long pasta range and is finer than classic spaghetti. Soubry spaghetti fine is very good with seafood, or with a Bolognese or Carbonara sauce.
- Peel and clean the scampi and cut them into small pieces.
- Cook the pasta al dente as directed on the packaging.Sauté the shallots until translucent in a good splash of olive oil.
- Add the scampi pieces and season well with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Remove the scampi from the pan when almost cooked.
- Deglaze the pan with the white wine and add the meat stock cubes.
- Boil out the alcohol, lower the heat and add the cream, dill, parsley and scampi and simmer for a few minutes more.
- Drain pasta, add to pan and mix well.