Torselli gratin with courgettes
- 15 minutes
Recipe in collaboration withBelge une fois
For 4 persons
fresh liquid cream
salt and pepper
Soubry torselli is short, hollow and shaped like a long, stretched spiral. If you want to prepare a delicious lobster, crab or any maritime mix, serve Soubry torselli with it. You can also make things a a bit easier and opt for Soubry torselli with some bacon cubes and mushrooms, always delicious!
- Wash the courgettes and cut into thin slices.
- Fry the courgette in the pan while you cook the pasta in a pan of boiling water.
- Arrange the courgettes and cooked and drained pasta in a baking dish.
- Season the cream in a bowl with the curry, cumin, salt and pepper.
- Pour the cream over the gratin and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake at 180°C for 30 minutes until you get a nice gratin colour.