Pearl couscous with fried halloumi
- 20 minutes
For 4 persons
freshly ground pepper and salt
Pearl Couscous Spelt
Soubry Pearl Couscous Spelt is made from 100% spelt grain. The selection of high-quality raw materials ensures that Soubry can offer you all the goodness of spelt in this delicious pasta. Just like the classic pearl couscous, you have to cook it like pasta, which keeps it nice and al dente. You can use it in a main course, but it also makes a perfect amuse bouche, appetizer, side dish, cold salad and even soup and dessert. Bon appétit!
- Cook the pearl couscous and drain.
- Heat the pan, add the oil and fry the halloumi on both sides. Season with pepper and a little salt.
- Rinse the spinach, drain briefly and arrange in a small bowl.
- Knock the seeds out of the pomegranate.
- Place the pearl couscous on the bed of spinach, arrange the halloumi and finish with the pomegranate seeds and freshly ground pepper.