Spicy pearl couscous with yoghurt-mint dressing
- 15 minutes
For 4 persons
clove of garlic
juice of 1/2 lemon
a few sprigs of parsley
a few sprigs of dill
a few sprigs of mint
sprigs of chives
freshly ground pepper and salt
Pearl Couscous Spelt
Soubry Pearl Couscous Spelt is made from 100% spelt grain. The selection of high-quality raw materials ensures that Soubry can offer you all the goodness of spelt in this delicious pasta. Just like the classic pearl couscous, you have to cook it like pasta, which keeps it nice and al dente. You can use it in a main course, but it also makes a perfect amuse bouche, appetizer, side dish, cold salad and even soup and dessert. Bon appétit!
- Cook the pearl couscous, drain and cool under cold running water.
- Finely chop the parsley, dill and chives. Mix the chopped herbs together with the paprika, cumin powder, pepper and salt into the pearl couscous.
For the dressing:
- Crush the garlic, finely chop the mint
- Take 4 tablespoons of Greek yoghurt, season with salt and pepper.
- Mix with the lemon juice, olive oil, garlic and chopped mint.
- Serve the pearl couscous with the dressing, fresh lettuce and a nice piece of meat.