Spaghetti with Parmesan
- 10 minutes
For 3 persons
ground black pepper
Fresh lettuce-tomato mixture
It’s similar to traditional spaghetti, but due to its hollow structure, this version has a shorter cooking time. Pasta for a quick bite. Have a ready-made Bolognese sauce ready to go and urgently need to get to the gym after work? Then simply prepare a spaghetti Bolognese with quick spaghetti, easily digestible and ready in no time.
- Cook the pasta al dente as directed on the packaging.
- Mix the pepper with the Parmesan.
- Melt the butter in the pan and cook the drained al dente pasta in the butter.
- Mix in the pepper and cheese mixture.
- Serve immediately with the fresh lettuce-tomato mixture.