Spaghetti with artichokes
- 20 minutes
Recipe in collaboration withTomate Cerise
For 3 persons
clove of garlic (finely chopped)
large cooked artichokes
olive or rapeseed oil
shallots (finely chopped)
Salt and pepper
Soubry spaghetti is long and fine. Traditionally, Soubry spaghetti is paired with a Bolognese sauce, but feel free to try a matching tomato sauce with bacon cubes... Bon appétit!
- Clean the artichokes, retaining the flesh from the leaves and the heart.
- Cook the pasta al dente as directed on the packaging.
- Fry the shallots and garlic in the oil, add the artichokes and tomatoes and simmer for a few minutes.
- Deglaze with the white wine, season with salt and pepper and simmer over a low heat.
- Serve pasta with sauce and top with Parmesan.