Tagliatelli with cod, white cabbage and bacon
- 20 minutes
For 4 persons
cod fillets (+- 150 g pp)
strips of bacon
grated Gruyère cheese
slices of bread
salt and pepper
Soubry tagliatelli is a ribbon-shaped traditional pasta. It is already pre-cut, making it even easier to eat. Try Soubry tagliatelli paired with a nice piece of cod.
- Cut the white cabbage into thin strips. Cook in salted water until tender, then pour off and drain.
- Melt the butter and add the flour. Using a whisk, stir the flour into the butter, taking care not to brown the butter. Slowly add milk until you have a nice smooth sauce. Add cheese and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix the white cabbage with the sauce.
- Fry the bacon strips until crispy. Do not use any fat.
- Crumble the bread and mix in chopped parsley and olive oil.
- Place the cod on a greased baking dish (or use baking paper). Brush the top of the fish with mustard and arrange the bread mixture on top. Place the fish in a preheated oven at 200°C for approx. 15 minutes.
- Cook the pasta al dente in plenty of water, then pour off and drain.
- Scoop pasta onto plate. Spoon sauce over it and sprinkle some bacon on top. Place a piece of fish on top. Garnish with parsley.