Vegan wok noodles with peanuts
- 20 minutes
For 4 persons
red bell pepper
yellow bell pepper
red curry paste
Eazy pasta one pan wokmie
Eazy pasta one pan Wokmie, is short and fine. The main feature of these wokmie noodles is that they can go directly into the wok and be ready in next to no time. Fry meat/fish – Add vegetables – Add pasta to pan with hot water. Stir until all the water is absorbed and your meal is ready! (Use less water with moisture-rich vegetables such as tomatoes). Ideal when you don’t have much time and still want to make something tasty and healthy that doesn’t take long! Wokmie is delicious with salmon, fresh vegetables (including chicory), 'topped' with a mustard sauce. Prepared using free-range eggs.
- Toast the peanuts in a hot pan until they change colour. Let them cool and chop them slightly finer
- Cut the bell peppers into thin strips.
- Heat the peanut oil in a wok, add the curry paste and fry with the bell pepper strips.
- Add the wok noodles along with the chicken broth, stirring constantly until all the chicken broth is absorbed.
- Finish with the sliced spring onion and peanuts.