Wok noodles with chicken and cashew nuts
- 20 minutes
For 4 persons
sugar snap peas
salt and pepper
Eazy pasta one pan Wokmie, is short and fine. The main feature of these wokmie noodles is that they can go directly into the wok and be ready in next to no time. Fry meat/fish – Add vegetables – Add pasta to pan with hot water. Stir until all the water is absorbed and your meal is ready! (Use less water with moisture-rich vegetables such as tomatoes). Ideal when you don’t have much time and still want to make something tasty and healthy that doesn’t take long! Wokmie is delicious with salmon, fresh vegetables (including chicory), 'topped' with a mustard sauce. Prepared using free-range eggs.
Soubry Wholewheat Mie are tasty fine long Chinese style noodles. They are a source of dietary fibre, iron, magnesium, phosphorus and zinc. In addition, they are low in fat. The noodles are easily portioned, 1 nest per person, and ready in 4 minutes! Make a delicious stir-fry dish with fresh vegetables, meat or fish and Soubry Mie in no time. These fine, long noodles also give just the right flavour to classic Asian dishes such as bami goreng, Chinese soup, chicken teriyaki or even sweet and sour duck.
- Cut the chicken fillet into strips.Halve the sugar snaps and cut the carrots into fine strips.
- Toast the cashews in a pan without fat until they turn golden.
- Heat the peanut oil in a wok and sauté the chicken breast until crisp. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the sugar snap peas and carrot strips. Cook everything together for about three minutes.
- Add the wok noodles along with the chicken broth, stirring constantly until all the chicken broth is absorbed.
- Finish with the cashew nuts.