Wholewheat spaghetti with chicken and mango
- 20 minutes
For 4 persons
single chicken fillets
tin of peeled tomatoes
bunch of parsley
salt and pepper
Spaghetti whole wheat
Soubry wholewheat spaghetti is the wholewheat version of traditional spaghetti. Soubry wholewheat spaghetti is source of dietary fibre and combines a delicious taste with a very healthy meal. Good for digestion, health and also very tasty. Whole wheat spaghetti is highly recommended with tomato sauces and vegetarian dishes. Try a plate of Soubry wholewheat spaghetti paired with stir-fried greens vegetables and some tofu... Delicious!
- Dice chicken, fry in olive oil.
- Add the finely chopped shallots and diced mango. Let stew for a while.
- Add the peeled tomatoes and simmer until the liquid has reduced a little.
- Add the fresh cream, being careful not to let the sauce boil at this point.
- Cook the pasta al dente in plenty of water, then pour off and drain.
- Mix the pasta into the sauce and heat for a few more minutes.
- Chop the parsley and add to taste.
- Finish with pepper, salt and grated Parmesan cheese.