Wholewheat capellini with tomato, goat’s cheese and green celery
- 20 minutes
For 4 persons
stalks of green celery
bunch of lamb's lettuce
salt and pepper
Capellini whole wheat
Soubry wholewheat capellini is the wholewheat version of the traditionally long Soubry pasta. Whole wheat capellini, a source of dietary fibre, good for your digestion and very healthy. Try a plate of Soubry wholewheat capellini with rolled sole or tomato sauce, delicious!
- Cook the pasta al dente in plenty of water, then pour off and drain.
- Finely slice the tomatoes and arrange them on a plate like a carpaccio. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the green celery into small cubes. Make a dressing with the olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Add the diced celery. Pour the dressing over the tomatoes and marinate for 5 minutes.
- Wash the lamb’s lettuce.
- Crumble the goat’s cheese.
- Arrange the lamb’s lettuce on top of the tomatoes. Arrange the goat’s cheese on top of the lamb’s lettuce.
- Arrange the pasta on top.