Wholewheat spirelli with chicory, tofu and walnuts
- 10 minutes
For 4 persons
stalks of chicory
salt and pepper
Spirelli whole wheat
The wholewheat version of the traditional spirelli is a source of fibre, and combines a delicious taste with a very healthy meal. Whole wheat spirelli lends itself ideally to cold pasta salads and vegetables, allowing you to make a whole range of delicious and healthy combinations.
- Cook the pasta al dente in plenty of water, then pour off and drain.
- ut the chicory into fine strips and rinse with warm water (to prevent discolouration). Season with olive oil, salt, pepper and walnuts.
- Mix olive oil with a some lime and a few sprigs of parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill the tofu and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix the pasta and chicory into the olive oil mixture.
- Arrange the tofu on the plate and spoon the pasta mixture over it. Decorate with parsley.