Wholewheat spirelli with veal medallions and chervil marinade
- 20 minutes
For 4 persons
knob of cooking butter
coarse sea salt
bunch of chervil
juice of half a lemon
Spirelli whole wheat
The wholewheat version of the traditional spirelli is a source of fibre, and combines a delicious taste with a very healthy meal. Whole wheat spirelli lends itself ideally to cold pasta salads and vegetables, allowing you to make a whole range of delicious and healthy combinations.
- Cook the wholewheat capellini al dente in plenty of water, then pour off and drain.
- For the marinade, mix the olive oil, chopped chervil, finely chopped shallot, sea salt, cayenne pepper, honey and lemon juice. Allow to rest for 10 minutes at room temperature.
- Meanwhile, fry the veal medallions in hot butter until crispy on both sides. Remove from heat, cover and allow to rest for another 3 minutes.
- Mix the lamb’s lettuce in with the warm spirelli and spoon onto the plate.
- Top with the veal medallion and generously spoon the chervil marinade over it.