Macaroni with walnut and ricotta pesto
- 20 minutes
Recipe in collaboration withCook 'n' Roll
For 3 persons
cloves of garlic
walnuts (plus 2 - 3 for decoration)
salt and ground pepper
Soubry macaroni is a long, hollow pasta that pairs wonderfully with a meat such as steak, pork tenderloin, veal medallions, etc. or a creamy cheese sauce.
- Break the Parmesan into cubes and mix to form small balls.
- Add the nuts and continue mixing.
- Add the olive oil little by little and mix until you obtain a thick pesto.
- Add the ricotta and lemon juice and mix well (or mix gently). Add salt if needed (to taste).
- Cook the pasta al dente as directed on the packaging. At the end, take a cup of cooking water and set aside.
- Put the pesto in a bowl. Add 3–4 tablespoons of cooking water and mix until creamy. Season generously with pepper.
- Mix the pasta with the diluted pesto. Serve the pasta finished with walnut and chives.