One pan spirelli with scampi, peas and feta
- 14 minutes
Recipe in collaboration withKris Kookt
For 4 persons
Fun pasta with a spiral shape. It is slightly larger than its predecessor, making it even more ideal for all sorts of dishes. Try a Hawaiian pasta salad of Soubry spirelli, chicken and pineapple and surprise your family or friends.
The wholewheat version of the traditional spirelli is a source of fibre, and combines a delicious taste with a very healthy meal. Whole wheat spirelli lends itself ideally to cold pasta salads and vegetables, allowing you to make a whole range of delicious and healthy combinations.
Eazy pasta one pan Wokmie, is short and fine. The main feature of these wokmie noodles is that they can go directly into the wok and be ready in next to no time. Fry meat/fish – Add vegetables – Add pasta to pan with hot water. Stir until all the water is absorbed and your meal is ready! (Use less water with moisture-rich vegetables such as tomatoes). Ideal when you don’t have much time and still want to make something tasty and healthy that doesn’t take long! Wokmie is delicious with salmon, fresh vegetables (including chicory), 'topped' with a mustard sauce. Prepared using free-range eggs.
- Peal and clean the scampi
- Heat a dash of olive oil in a large saucepan and briefly fry the scampi. Season with salt and pepper and then remove from the pan.
- Cut the tomatoes in half en fry shortly with the peas in the pan
- Add Eazy pasta spirelli, hot water and the vegetable stock
- Continue cooking until the pasta is cooked and the water has disappeared. Stir regularly
- Add the scampi to the pan
- Top with crumbled feta and fresh oregano