Wok spirelli with bell pepper, pork tenderloin mignonettes and feta cheese
- 20 minutes
For 4 persons
red bell pepper
yellow bell pepper
green bell pepper
pork tenderloin mignonette
salt and pepper
Eazy pasta one pan Spirelli
Not much time and still want something tasty? Soubry Eazy Pasta one pan Spirelli is, as the name suggests, for dishes that only need one pan. You don't have to cook the Spirelli, but can add it directly to your pan. Fry meat/fish – Add vegetables – Add pasta to pan with hot water. Stir until all the water is absorbed and your meal is ready! (Use less water with moisture-rich vegetables such as tomatoes). Ideal when you don’t have much time and still want to make something tasty and healthy that doesn’t take long!
- Cut the bell pepper into thin strips.
- Cut the pork tenderloin mignonette into strips. Season the strips with salt and pepper and fry them in butter until nice and brown.
- Cut the feta into cubes.
- Toast the pine nuts in a dry pan until golden brown.
- Sauté the bell pepper strips in the olive oil. Add the spirelli and broth and cook. Top with the strips of pork mignonette and feta.
- Serve immediately in a warm bowl.