Pearl couscous with grilled vegetables and lamb shank
- 25 minutes
For 6 persons
red bell pepper
You might think that couscous and pearl couscous are the same thing, but nothing could be further from the truth! Soubry Pearl Couscous consists of small balls of wheat with a full and mild flavour. Just like pasta, you have to cook them in water, which keeps them nice and Al Dente. With a little creativity, the possibilities for preparing this pasta are almost endless. You can use it in a main course, but it also makes a perfect amuse bouche, appetizer, side dish, cold salad and even soup and dessert. So let your imagination run wild!
- Cook the pearl couscous in the broth as directed on the package.
- Cut the courgette and red bell pepper into chunks, mix with 2 tbsp of olive oil and grill in a grill pan.
- Clean the carrots and broccolini.
- Peel and chop the red onion and sauté in a pan with olive oil, add the grilled courgette and bell pepper. Mix these with the pearl couscous.
- Heat the oven to 165°C.
- Heat a pan with 2 tbsp olive oil and brown the lamb crowns nicely on all sides, sprinkle with the lamb seasoning, then continue cooking in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Put the pearl couscous on a plate and arrange the grilled broccolini and carrots on top, along with the lamb crown.