Verrine of pearl couscous, cucumber, Witch’s cheese, chicken and rocket salad
- 15 minutes
For 6 persons
You might think that couscous and pearl couscous are the same thing, but nothing could be further from the truth! Soubry Pearl Couscous consists of small balls of wheat with a full and mild flavour. Just like pasta, you have to cook them in water, which keeps them nice and Al Dente. With a little creativity, the possibilities for preparing this pasta are almost endless. You can use it in a main course, but it also makes a perfect amuse bouche, appetizer, side dish, cold salad and even soup and dessert. So let your imagination run wild!
- Cook the pearl couscous as directed on the packaging.
- In a pan with 1 tbsp of olive oil, fry the chicken cubes on all sides until golden brown and season with the chicken seasoning.
- Cut the cucumber and radishes using a brunoise and coarsely chop half the rocket salad.
- Mix the pearl couscous with the sliced vegetables, chopped rocket and chicken cubes.
- Divide this mixture among the verrine glasses and spoon the Witch’s cheese on top of the pearl couscous.
- Top with a little rocket.