Spaghetti with broccoli chicken balls in cream sauce
- 30 minutes
Recipe in collaboration withAs Cooked by Ginger
For 4 persons
small heads of broccoli
glasses of white wine
chicken stock cubes
seasoned minced chicken
salt and pepper
Soubry spaghetti rustica has a rough surface, allowing for perfect absorption of the sauce. Soubry spaghetti rustica is ideal with tomato sauces and/or meat such as chicken breast, lamb shank or pork tenderloin.
- Cut the florets from the broccoli and cook in salted water until tender.
- Drain and cool under cold water. Crush the florets and mix among the minced meat with some breadcrumbs.
- Cook the pasta al dente as directed on the packaging.Roll balls of the minced meat and fry in a pan with olive oil.
- Remove the balls from the pan and add some extra olive oil with a generous amount of dried chives.
- After one minute, pour in the white wine and crumble the stock cubes over the top.
- Let the white wine boil down a bit and add the cream. Lower the heat, add the meatballs and cook briefly.
- Add the pasta, mix everything together and serve with some chives.