Spelt spaghetti mediteraneo
- 20 minutes
For 4 persons
cloves of garlic
can of concentrated tomato puree
slices of Ganda ham
a few basil leaves
Spelt Spaghetti fine
Soubry Spelt Spaghetti fine is made from 100% spelt grain.
The selection of high-quality raw materials ensures that Soubry can offer you all the goodness of spelt in this unique pasta.
Spelt Spaghetti fine can be paired endlessly with fish, meat, seafood or vegetables. So don't hesitate to give it a try!
- Finely chop the onion and garlic.
- Dice the aubergine.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onion and garlic for about two minutes.
- Add the halved cherry tomatoes and cook over medium heat for 8 minutes. Add the pepper, rosemary, oregano and basil.
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil and cook the Spelt spaghetti.
- Meanwhile, fry the aubergine cubes in a hot pan with olive oil. Add the concentrated tomato puree and mix everything together. Season with salt.
- Mix the fried aubergine with the sauce and pasta, stirring to combine.
- Divide the pasta among four plates, top with the Ganda ham and Parmesan.
- Finish with a basil leaf.