Southern pasta salad
- 15 minutes
For 4 persons
bunch of rocket
ball of mozzarella
smoked chicken cut into strips
extra-virgin olive oil
salt and pepper
Choosing Soubry spirelli with oats combines the best of both worlds.
First of all, you can use it to conjure up delicious Soubry-quality pasta dishes.
In addition, you also get to enjoy all the benefits that this ancient cereal provides: it is a natural source of fibre for the entire family and also helps to reduce cholesterol*.
High cholesterol is a risk factor in developing cardiovascular disease. Beta-glucan fibre, which is naturally present in oats, has been shown to lower blood cholesterol levels*. One 80 g serving of oat pasta contains 50% of the 3 g of beta-glucan fibre that is needed on a daily basis to lower blood cholesterol levels.
** As part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Coronary heart disease has multiple risk factors and changing one of these factors may or may not have a beneficial effect.
- Cook the pasta al dente in plenty of water, then pour off and drain.
- Cut the mozzarella into small cubes. Cut the sun-dried tomatoes into strips. Cut the black olives in half. Roughly chop the rocket leaves.
- Briefly sauté chicken strips in a pan with olive oil.
- Mix the rocket, olives, chicken strips, sun-dried tomato strips, olive oil and diced peach and mozzarella into the pasta.
- Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
- Sprinkle with toasted pine nuts.
- Serve cold.