- 25 minutes
- 15 minutes
- 2 hours 20 minutes
For 10 bread(s)
splash of sunflower oil
sesame seeds for topping
Flour for a white bread
The varieties of bread flour from Soubry have been specially developed to obtain a perfect result in the bread baking process, even with bread machines that demand a very high flour quality. Soubry bread flour contains a lot of high-quality proteins. These guarantee bread with a perfect crumb structure and a golden brown crust. These flour types form the base to which you simply have to add water, yeast, salt and other ingredients depending on the recipe.
This flour is a careful blend of fine wheat for a soft, beautiful and white crumb texture. Nice and light and flavourful.
- Preparation: Roast the sesame seeds for 10 minutes at 180°C.
- Knead the flour, yeast, milk, salt, egg and sugar together into a smooth dough. Let the kneader knead for 5 minutes on setting 1. Then add the butter and knead for another 5 minutes on setting 2.
- Brush a bowl lightly with the sunflower oil and place the ball of dough inside. Also brush the top of the dough lightly with some sunflower oil. Cover with a kitchen towel and allow to rise for 60 minutes.
- Divide the dough into roughly 95 g pieces. Roll into balls, cover with a kitchen towel and allow to rest for 15 minutes.
- Press the dough balls flat until 1/2 cm thick. Allow to rest for a few minutes and press a little flatter. Dip the top in a plate of water and press the wet side into the sesame seeds for a moment.
- Place the buns on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Cover with a kitchen towel and allow to rise for 60 minutes.
- Bake the buns for 15 minutes in a preheated oven at 180°C. Place on a wire rack and allow to cool.
- Before using, cut the bun in half. Drizzle with olive oil and fry briefly in a skillet.