Farfalle tricolore with calamari, cherry tomatoes and fresh mint
- 30 minutes
Recipe in collaboration withCheap O Fresh
For 4 persons
small bunch of fresh mint
squid rings (natural)
cherry tomatoes (cut in half)
whole peeled tomatoes
cloves of garlic (finely chopped)
a little sugar
salt and pepper
3 colours of pasta in the shape of a butterfly or bow. In addition to the traditional amber yellow colour, the bows are combined with green (by mixing with spinach powder) and red (with tomato concentrate) bows. Try a fillet of sole with a serving of Soubry farfalle tricolore, delicious!
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and fry the squid rings with the garlic.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and then the whole peeled tomatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper, sprinkle with paprika and add a little sugar.
- If the sauce is a little too runny, add a little liquid flour.
- Cook the pasta al dente as directed on the packaging.
- Remove the mint leaves from the stem and add half the leaves to the preparation. Cook for a few more minutes and remove the pan from the heat.
- Mix the pasta with the sauce and finish with the rest of the mint leaves.